Old Sof name(s):sCarpa
Gametracker profile:https://www.gametracker.com/anthrax_70/

General information:
When did you start to play Sof?2015-2016
When did you become active in 3D?7 mounth
Were you admin in any other H&S server before?no
Do you know persons in real life that play SOF2?a lot of people
Do you play from home?yeah
Why should we let you join?Because I love your Members and I hope to be a member of you, and I will prove my competence, skill and understanding in the server for you, and with the days you will see that, and from the start of the 2016 game, I think my dream was to be one of you, the great history, and my dreams are the root of my dream. Thank you 3d # hide & seek
Do you think there is anything need improve?no

Additional information:none

Last edited:
Do not rely on the translator in every time, this will not make you complete the march here. You must the develop from yourself and knowing the error that was in the application was a sentence (your enemies) instead of (your members) they are about the same weight and even made you mistake In translation and adding the letter (د) instead of the letter (ض) in the arabic, so happend error with us on a reading of your app, but advice from me develop yourself and good luck man.

Do not rely on the translator in every time, this will not make you complete the march here. You must the develop from yourself and knowing the error that was in the application was a sentence (your enemies) instead of (your members) they are about the same weight and even made you mistake In translation and adding the letter (د) instead of the letter (ض) in the arabic, so happend error with us on a reading of your app, but advice from me develop yourself and good luck man.
Thanks for your advice, and I wanted to sleep at that time thanks very match

Banner
All my life I have not played wh and everyone knows it and you say so because you cannot be like me haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back