Name: Ahmed

Sof information:
Current Sof name: '*AHMED !
Old Sof name(s): `MaZzika. in aT
Gametracker profile: Nah
Fairplay Guid: 5a964

When did you started to play Sof? from 6 years

When did you became active in 3D? from 2 weeks

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? old member in AT and Old S-admin in TP

Why should we let you join? because i love server and i want to join here becuse maps good and all server is my friend and i want take adm like my friends and i kicked my self from aT and i've rank [ Try Out ] and i can use adm and i old player in sof2 and i know Every rules

Do you think there is anything that we could improve? If so, how can we improve that? Nah

Additional information: Nah

Britt

3D# General
Staff member
1551973864485.png
Age doesn't seem to match with your last apply?

BTW, your apply is really poor, not sure if we should open a poll for you. You could have putten some effort in it.

Anyways; you stated that you had trial / try out in AT. Did you leave AT, or did you get kicked?

'*AHMED !

i Love Play with britt :)
Nah this not my Application but this my email yahoo britt and
This is my friend's application and i use this application cause i can't make site but i know every rules and i old member in aT

'*AHMED !

i Love Play with britt :)
i'll Explain the subject to you simplyub when i get S-admin in aT i make [ Respawn ] !rs to my friend and i do not take my caution MM1 taken and Linkan make report for me and i kicked but i talk with [ Monty ] and he's give me adm in game and site and now talk with mclaren yesterday and i tell him i wanna to join here and he's tell me when you kicked you'r self from AT make application and i send for him message when i've rank [ Sexy Member ]

That's all

Britt

3D# General
Staff member
Alright I understand. I thought u were a new guy, but you're not that new at all.
Ur experience in other clan makes up for your poor apply

Ill make a poll, GL!