After long member in 3d team, i love to get a promotion to staff?

Hello guys,

After long member in 3d for like +/- 5 years, i would like to get a promotion to staff, i know i am not that active everyday, but atleast i am doing my best. We are just getting older and prority of real life comes first. What i mean with that is, i am working my ass off, i am getting older close to marriage for example you know.....

So i hope u guys understand me,

Kind regards,

Lastromance (Koray) (Y)

Hello guys,

After long member in 3d for like +/- 5 years, i would like to get a promotion to staff, i know i am not that active everyday, but atleast i am doing my best. We are just getting older and prority of real life comes first. What i mean with that is, i am working my ass off, i am getting older close to marriage for example you know.....

So i hope u guys understand me,

Kind regards,

Lastromance (Koray) (Y)
Koray hoevaak speel je hide seek dan😂

Gast als je eens in de 3 maanden 2 weken online bent verwacht dan niet dat je staff krijgt. Staff vereist continues activity

Bruur
Je activity is slechter dan die van Shoke man maar hij komt ten minste online af en toe

Damn, he got balls for posting this, they must like you though for saying what they did say above, if i wrote this, britt would ban my account, islam would ddos me and janno would've called my government to put out a warrant for my arrest.

Old player, i remember the name koray, but all in all, forums/server crashed in march, came back online march around 23-27 as i recall, why create your account today then post this 4 mins after creation. For ingame activity ive seen you once in awhile, gametracker has you at 4hours logged.

Damn, he got balls for posting this, they must like you though for saying what they did say above, if i wrote this, britt would ban my account, islam would ddos me and janno would've called my government to put out a warrant for my arrest.

Old player, i remember the name koray, but all in all, forums/server crashed in march, came back online march around 23-27 as i recall, why create your account today then post this 4 mins after creation. For ingame activity ive seen you once in awhile, gametracker has you at 4hours logged.
Ok maybe not ban ddos but jenny would prob call ur government

• Haha
Reactions: Kid
Bro, you literally hopped in the server yesterday for the first time in 6 months.

If you are indeed "close to the age of marriage", how would a promotion in a video game be benefical?

Stop making a joke out of yourself please. 💕

Mens get active first lmao, you can have an easy way back to the team but you need activity to become a staff member

and imagine no staff saw you from long time so where is your rank here 😂😂
Well i do know he had the rank in the previous forums (Before it burnt down) so maybe they just didnt bother giving him his veteran/member rank back because he isnt active.

Well i do know he had the rank in the previous forums (Before it burnt down) so maybe they just didnt bother giving him his veteran/member rank back because he isnt active.
correction:
he didnt even make an account in this new forum, he made this one 3 days ago (29 oct.). so thats why he doesnt have a rank.

fun fact:
this thread is his first activity on this forum, which is fucking ironic in a way.

• Love
Reactions: Kid
Back