Access mazen @ Apply

Status
Not open for further replies.
i made a new application request today 11/10/2019 but my old hostile was you on days 8/9/2019

Hello i'm back after a few years break and kinda active again. Lost my admin cuz i went inactive but i think it's worth a shot again

Personal information:

Name:mazen

Sof information:

Sof name:`Access mazen/|A!lVlb0---|`*`!

When did you start to play?:Started playing 2003

How long do you average play in the server? (daily):Now that i'm back in sof i play like 3-5 hours or more per day

Past clans:~SilenCe* , s2w , Access , Xtreme

Why do you want to join us?:
Because like 3D cuz always and m looking for H&s team which is stable, which i can have fun with and enjoy playing this
i tell you guy I told you I am a player old and made me know well the relus just give me trail for test i hope join with my friends :)

which is stable, which i can have fun with and enjoy playing this game with nice 3D and Because you guys look like a stable team to hide and look for a team and have enough players have some fun and for those who know me I also know that I liked since today and because I see there are some players I remember playing before and maybe this too maybe some of you remember haha I want him I just want to go back again to have some fun:)

Why should we let you join?: iam an active player, I have good english skill, I have management experience for more than 10 years, and I am good at dealing with server situations. I'm a funny but serious guy, I'll put my supervisor's duty first no abuse here:)

Fairplay/Anticheat: http://www.fairplay.ac/lookup/guid/92c82/ and i watched using 399c8 coz i got 2 pc :)

Gametracker profile:https://www.gametracker.com/server_...layers/?query=`Access+mazen`&sort=0&order=ASC

and with greetings is my friend :s Ahsan

Mazen

Last edited:

Britt

3D# General
Staff member
Mazen youre using google translator.. Thats fine.. But you're true english is really really bad - I dont think it's good enough to be able to join 3D

Mazen youre using google translator.. Thats fine.. But you're true english is really really bad - I dont think it's good enough to be able to join 3D
i do not ues google translate and i speak english at 80 percent
and i study in a privare school

Last edited:

Shoke

MUTTER DER MANN MIT DEM KOKS IST DAAA
You have been in Silence? How come i dont remember you. Odd any previous names other than mazen?

I also dont remember us having any egys in silence. But might be possible, silence is long gone and nobody remembers it

I dont really care if its true or not but im curious if you know who the leaders were in silence?

Cool to see some old players from back in the days

You have been in Silence? How come i dont remember you. Odd any previous names other than mazen?

I also dont remember us having any egys in silence. But might be possible, silence is long gone and nobody remembers it

I dont really care if its true or not but im curious if you know who the leaders were in silence?

Cool to see some old players from back in the days
maybe along silent and I think I remember you playing with each other for days xtreme but you thought xea3d and charile

Status
Not open for further replies.