911` Recruitment

Hi all,

The last few years, I've seen a trend in seekergameplay where selfishness goes above teamwork, with this clan, I want to make an end to this.

So, who are we and where are we looking for?

We are a team of players with a passion for seeking where coordination and teamwork is priority.

We are looking for players who are willing to spend time on training their coordination and teamwork skills in group.

Requirements for joining:

Basic mapknowlegde, teamspeak 3 and a mic are obligatory to join. We're not only looking for top seekers. However, we do ask you to first train with us and learn the basics of coordination and teamwork before you'll be allowed to raid with us.

How can I join?

Ask me ingame and we we'll have a conversation about it on teamspeak :) . Afterwards I'll spectate you when you're seeking.

Do I have to wear my tag all the time?

No, you don't. It'll only be necessary when we're raiding.

Can I join this team while being in another one?

Yes, the reason why I made the tag on the right side of your name is to make sure that you can still be loyal to your other clan while you're having a good time with us.

What can you expect from us?

We will have a private server where we will train our pathing and roles in every single map on the mapcycle. When we feel like we're good enough to turn our theories into practice, we'll take over the seekers team when we have enough members online and give the 3d playerbase an experience that they've never experienced before: being haunted by the best coordinated people on sof2.

Disclaimers:

- We'll not force people out of their seeker positions while a map is in the middle of it's timelimit, this will only happen at the start of a new map.  We will also look at the amount of players in the server and check if we have enough members to fit in the seekersteam, without creating a huge imbalance.

- This will be an addition to 3d, not concurrence. The private server is only for practice purpose and will not be used in any other ways whatsoever, therfore it's will be locked with a password to prevent other people from joining it.

Namecode:

^RN^7ame ^R.. ^7911^R`

Official memberlist:

Last edited by a moderator:

tarekayer

Zompie Hunter
Nice idea man however I wouldnt make teamspeak 3 and a mic a must have to join since alot of people dont have this.

You can advise typing in game in team which improves further on map knowledge and predicting a players path. ( which is the key part of seeking )

For example 1 seeker who is east calls for help he sees rpg last alive going to office and other seek is roof then this player needs to know he has to go patio or ledge to catch his path.

And if you press tab you can normally see your team mates locations.

You can use radio team also if you dont wanna loose time.

This tactic also can be used if you are seeking with people who are not in your clan since you dont need teamspeak.

Beside that your idea is verry good and will improve the game alot since good seekers makes or breaks hns tbh.

And to those that wanna join trust me being a seeker with 80 points is much more fun and challenging than being a hider with 1 point.

For now, I'll continue with TS & mic as a requirement, since it's more convenient and improves seeker communication a lot. Furthermore, it's not hard to get one at all (you can get a cheap one for only 5 euros now days).

Although, if it's hard to find instrested people, I'll concider it. 

I prefer quality above quantity so I would already be happy if we can form a team of 6-7 people :) . We'll see what the future brings, tnx for the feedback ;)

So when is the fuck the popoz team for the hiders coming??

good idea tho, even tho i agree with tare, on mic and ts part.

I hate it when i drop by and go to seekers and u grt people going straight for the spawn to get a mm1, and then starting tomdo literally nothing but run behind a hider, and when he finally killed him and u call for help he simply does t respond for shit, even tho i had a good partner last time i played. 

So when is the fuck the popoz team for the hiders coming??

I hate it when i drop by and go to seekers and u grt people going straight for the spawn to get a mm1, and then starting tomdo literally nothing but run behind a hider, and when he finally killed him and u call for help he simply does t respond for shit, even tho i had a good partner last time i played. 

Man how long will you guys train for this, since it will take a beard then.
Hello I am a new member of the site, I love you very much possible that you accept me friend: Thank you

Hello I am a new member of the site, I love you very much possible that you accept me friend: Thank you

Janno

3D# General
Staff member
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA