Random old school SOF2 media

Goddammit i just randomly remembered my ProBoards account and look at this GOLD Clan i'm "rich.egy" btw i didn't know that you were there haha @Liberty i'm thinking about posting my sof history these memories got me so hard, If you remember Rono he was a big ass bitch living in jordan such a big ass nigga with a black chin, GOLD CLAN 2017
1700667928411.png

Goddammit i just randomly remembered my ProBoards account and look at this GOLD Clan i'm "rich.egy" btw i didn't know that you were there haha @Liberty i'm thinking about posting my sof history these memories got me so hard, If you remember Rono he was a big ass bitch living in jordan such a big ass nigga with a black chin, GOLD CLAN 2017
View attachment 5440
LOOK MR FRENCH USED TO LOVE EGYS kekw

View attachment 5440

hahah not Liberty being the only European in that pic, he must have felt like napoleon bonaparte 💀💀KEKL

A jew co-ldr with a palestinian leader? fake image clearly PogO
there was a 2 palestinians but i hate the other guy even tho he was the founder of the clan we "the leaders" decided to kick him out of gold hhhh.

Me and Cream

Reactions: Kid
there was a 2 palestinians but i hate the other guy even tho he was the founder of the clan we "the leaders" decided to kick him out of gold hhhh.

Me and Cream
cant remember
was his name action or nightmare or something

ah known him for so long but he never told me that or maybe me forgot lol

Back