1fx. Mod updates

So, @BoeMan
I was thinking about an admin command called:
  • Cancel Operation: A command that cancels any current operation in progress (i.e. map restart is counting down right now and I want to cancel it so I type something like !cancelop so the map restart progress now is disabled, so we stay in the same map with no changes, and the current map takes no effect until I make !mr again)
:)

Janno

3D# General
Staff member
why would you need it tho? This is like backtracking and trying to fix the end while you should focus on the root cause (e.g. some atmin does !mr or !mc), this command isn't needed imo cuz of that.

@BoeMan One more thing, Can you please disable the ability to spectate deadmonkeys? It's useless & annoying, Since nobody wants to spectate deadmonkeys playing around.

Last edited:
So, @BoeMan
I was thinking about an admin command called:
  • Cancel Operation: A command that cancels any current operation in progress (i.e. map restart is counting down right now and I want to cancel it so I type something like !cancelop so the map restart progress now is disabled, so we stay in the same map with no changes, and the current map takes no effect until I make !mr again)
:)
why would you need it tho? This is like backtracking and trying to fix the end while you should focus on the root cause (e.g. some atmin does !mr or !mc), this command isn't needed imo cuz of that.
I think Splash means canceling the count down, during the countdown where nothing has changed yet.

Sorry for the late reply, I read it earlier but didn't have the time to dig through the source code. Like I assumed then, I already included this for the end map. Doing !em while the countdown is running will cancel it. I will also include for map, map restart and whatever other action is handled the same way.

@BoeMan One more thing, Can you please disable the ability to spectate deadmonkeys? It's useless & annoying, Since nobody wants to spectate deadmonkeys playing around.
It was disabled to begin with, until people wanted to spectate them as well. Dig through this thread to find the person responsible for suggesting it in the first place. ;)

I think Splash means canceling the count down, during the countdown where nothing has changed yet.

Sorry for the late reply, I read it earlier but didn't have the time to dig through the source code. Like I assumed then, I already included this for the end map. Doing !em while the countdown is running will cancel it. I will also include for map, map restart and whatever other action is handled the same way.. ;)
That's what I exactly mean.. :)
It was disabled to begin with, until people wanted to spectate them as well. Dig through this thread to find the person responsible for suggesting it in the first place. ;)
Mhmm, Alright..

1. sometimes when doing /follow it forceteams me to spec instead of staying in the current team.
2. when doing !switch to a seeker he goes to red as an alive player not dead.
@BoeMan

Shovel

aka Satoshi
Staff member
1. sometimes when doing /follow it forceteams me to spec instead of staying in the current team.
2. when doing !switch to a seeker he goes to red as an alive player not dead.
@BoeMan
For 2, it only happens to me when I instantly follow someone after dying. You need to click once after dying to be able to spec others.