1fx mod dockerized

kawa

Hey everyone, I thought I would ask if there is any interest in a 1fx mod Docker image?
I actually already have an image I used to run in the past, but its kind of hacky, and uses a volume on my PC to supply the config file and base game files.
If there is interest I could post the source and improve on it a little.

For those who have no idea what I'm talking about, it basically lets you open a server running 1fx mod in a container based on Ubuntu, with a single "docker run" command, this makes it very easy to open servers pretty fast and can be used to automate server updates and changes.

Hey everyone, I thought I would ask if there is any interest in a 1fx mod Docker image?
I actually already have an image I used to run in the past, but its kind of hacky, and uses a volume on my PC to supply the config file and base game files.
If there is interest I could post the source and improve on it a little.

For those who have no idea what I'm talking about, it basically lets you open a server running 1fx mod in a container based on Ubuntu, with a single "docker run" command, this makes it very easy to open servers pretty fast and can be used to automate server updates and changes.
sure would love to try it

Back