Access denied issue

Kid

Professional gaslighter
Hi,

So im having this new error thats popped up 2 days ago out of nowhere, some sites i visit that ive never visited or maybe visited once or so keep coming up with an error saying 'Access Denied, you dont have permission to access (e.g server.com) on this server.'

No clue why its saying it i thought maybe parental control got fucked with or something on the modem and i checked and nothing, its 100% got to do with the modem though since its the same issue with my pc and 2 phones, i tested on my phone NOT using the wifi and only mobile data and all sites work right away. Anybody have had this issue? help pls see screenshots below.

Attachments

• IMG_6699.png
    IMG_6699.png
    337.3 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_6698.png
    IMG_6698.png
    341.9 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_6697.png
    IMG_6697.png
    350.3 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_6696.png
    IMG_6696.png
    383.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_6695.png
    IMG_6695.png
    281.7 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_6694.png
    IMG_6694.png
    351.4 KB · Views: 35
Hi,

So im having this new error thats popped up 2 days ago out of nowhere, some sites i visit that ive never visited or maybe visited once or so keep coming up with an error saying 'Access Denied, you dont have permission to access (e.g server.com) on this server.'

No clue why its saying it i thought maybe parental control got fucked with or something on the modem and i checked and nothing, its 100% got to do with the modem though since its the same issue with my pc and 2 phones, i tested on my phone NOT using the wifi and only mobile data and all sites work right away. Anybody have had this issue? help pls see screenshots below.
reset ur modem/wifi settings

but still, idk what caused the modems settings to be edited to deny certain sites

For fuck sake i reset the modem, and still some websites say the same fucking message, hows this so? i just tried looking at a review on rottentomatoes.com (the most trusted review for a movie/tvshow site) and it says access denied, wtf is going on???

For fuck sake i reset the modem, and still some websites say the same fucking message, hows this so? i just tried looking at a review on rottentomatoes.com (the most trusted review for a movie/tvshow site) and it says access denied, wtf is going on???
Well, since u already restarted ur modem and reset the settings. I'd say it's something higher, and by that I mean perhaps ur provider is interfering with something.

Reactions: Kid
Well, since u already restarted ur modem and reset the settings. I'd say it's something higher, and by that I mean perhaps ur provider is interfering with something.
That’s exactly what I was thinking, but why would they block the biggest companies in australia, nab website is national Australian bank which is major they couldn’t possibly block that, also Woolworths website is the largest supermarket company in australia so no way they would block that, this is so fucking weird

That’s exactly what I was thinking, but why would they block the biggest companies in australia, nab website is national Australian bank which is major they couldn’t possibly block that, also Woolworths website is the largest supermarket company in australia so no way they would block that, this is so fucking weird
who knows

If you got the same issues on different devices connected to the network (Wi-Fi or cable) it's probably an ISP / modem / router issue.
If you don't have any issues on other devices connected to Wi-Fi or cable it's probably your computer.

ISP probably tries to block/limit your access from internet . they monitor your actions .
probably aussie goverment consider you as hot target cuz all death threats you accepting.

Back