a new idea and restore the system to what it was

return the system to what it was with the simple idea?

• yes

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • no

Votes: 16 61.5%

• Total voters

anthrax

3D# Veteran
Hello everybody!
Hello @Janno
i noticed something in our server and maybe some noticed but he can't get through.
the note is the server has become weak, small, bad, and empty due to changes in the system.
changes are:
1-rbg speed" this change makes the weapon useless, and where is the pleasure of the chase between the seeker and the hider?"
2-fire nade"everyone needs to get the flash nade to get the fire nade and where is the freedom of choice here for the player also the server is full of flash"
3_The hider and the spectators "are not free to watch, they only watch the seeker, this is annoying, maybe someone wants to watch the hider and learn from him, we did not invent the block seek command to neglect it"
"i have a simple idea about two weapons taser and telegun"
what if the seeker has telegun can reach the hider if he is in a high place or something
what if the hider has taser they can stop the seeker for a while so that they can escape
if this is my server, if i do not leave him so neglectful where is the attention like the past? remember @Janno you leave responsibility to negligent people, all their actions are a joke
regards,
anthrax

Last edited:
Hello everybody!
Hello @Janno
i noticed something in our server and maybe some noticed but he can't get through.
the note is the server has become weak, small, bad, and empty due to changes in the system.
changes are:
1-rbg speed" this change makes the weapon useless, and where is the pleasure of the chase between the seeker and the hider?"
2-fire nade"everyone needs to get the flash nade to get the fire nade and where is the freedom of choice here for the player also the server is full of flash"
3_The hider and the spectators "are not free to watch, they only watch the seeker, this is annoying, maybe someone wants to watch the hider and learn from him, we did not invent the block seek command to neglect it"
what if the seeker has telegun can reach the hiding hider if he is in a high place or something
what if the hider has taser they can stop the seeker for a while so that they can escape
regards,
anthrax
I agree with you on this

thats a one-sided "pleasure", hiders can run all over the map non-stop with their rpg. do you think seekers enjoy that?
the game is called hide n seek, we need to hide more and run less.
lol what? fire nades get distributed randomly each round (unless flash + fire is a bug), i believe.
"freedom of choice" here can be disadvantageous, the balance in the gameplay is what matters.
speckill (especially with the amount of monitors in netcafes) was a huge issue, this is the best solution.
also, block seek can be used in a lot of cases (wallhackers, high pings, hiders spam-joining seek, etc).

what if the seeker has telegun can reach the hider if he is in a high place or something
bro, imagine wasting 3 rpg rockets/m4 cages to reach a high spot then a seeker jumps on your ass with 1 telegun shot bruh.

if this is my server, if i do not leave him so neglectful where is the attention like the past? remember @Janno you leave responsibility to negligent people, all their actions are a
wtf ya sayin'? you pointing fingers and shit.
come on man, you just need to adapt.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kid
thats a one-sided "pleasure", hiders can run all over the map non-stop with their rpg. do you think seekers enjoy that?
the game is called hide n seek, we need to hide more and chase less.

lol what? fire nades get distributed randomly each round, i believe.
"freedom of choice" here can be disadvantageous, the balance in the gameplay is what matters.

speckill (especially with the amount of monitors in netcafes) was a huge issue, this is the best solution.
also, block seek can be used in a lot of cases (wallhackers, high pingers, hiders spam-joining seek, etc).

bro, imagine wasting 3 rpg rockets/m4 cages to reach a high spot then a seeker jumps on your ass with 1 telegun shot bruh.

bro wtf ya sayin'? you pointing fingers and shit.
come on man, you just need to adapt.
you insulted me and i will accept this because animal welfare is a duty
and you want to hide my idea why? just you can vote like anyone
i respect your point of view but what I see is nonsense you say because you don't play and you don't see the server

i respect your point of view but what I see is nonsense you say because you don't play and you don't see the server
there you go, this is exactly where the true side of Egys/Arabs way of thinking thats holding us back from the entire world prominsely appears.
you fucking idiot you should stop taking things personally and learn to differentiate between neutral arguments, positive critics, and insults.

Makes the game more balanced, which benefits the gameplay for everyone. Not a "must" but we believe it's for the better.
I don't understand
What Splash says is correct. Even though this is more boring for the players, spec kill was a big problem, and it's hard to tell if someone is spec killing or not (especially if you're alive yourself).
Admins got blamed for not taking action if a player was joining seek after round start, which caused them to take too much action (literally everyone who joined seek, got an instant forceteam) this ruined the gameplaye for everyone who died or just joined and wanted to play seek. So this is a very good solution to that issue.
Telegun: Could be nice on some box maps, definitely not on every map. also it would need a delay so the hider has time to respond. Idk if possible though.
Taser: Basically a knife. Just go stun the seeker.
lmfaooo
Splash is not insulting you in his first message, but you're funny xD

The old version of me @Splash
answered you for everything, but it seems that you don't understand and want everything to be as you want and don't care about other players, return to the dark web.

Fuck the rpg speed thing and everyone who says it makes the game more “balanced” just because u have brain damage doesn’t mean u should fuck up that aspect of the gamemode (Ofcourse not talking about janno as he codes the shit and doesn’t have braindamage)

Fuck the rpg speed thing and everyone who says it makes the game more “balanced” just because u have brain damage doesn’t mean u should fuck up that aspect of the gamemode (Ofcourse not talking about janno as he codes the shit and doesn’t have braindamage)
dildo dangling in your bum!

Ok so let me go over the comments now

May I ask what's the pleasure of running away with an RPG having a quite heavy lead from a seeker trying to chase you down?
What I would propose is that if the RPG speeddrain is at the moment too high (it's 20sec runtime), we can increase that. I wouldn't disable the command altogether.

Players do have a choice. Firenade was modified based on the comments brought up by others as well. When it was enabled for everyone, everyone used firenade. Now think if you have 2 seekers, you have a firenade and one of them has MM1, that's a total of 5 speedaltering elements. Then you have 10 hiders who all have a firenade and one of them has an M4 with 3 speedaltering bullets and one of them has an RPG which already gives you a speedboost. Throw them in a timed manner and you just overcomplicate seeking which by the way is already quite complex.

Fire nades weren't removed entirely anyhow. What was done is that random hiders get firenades instead and the firenades which will be handed out will correspond to the seeker count (so if there are 2 seekers, then 2 firenades will be handed out to hiders). It's more like a bonus because some hiders will then be able to have a flash/smoke/frag grenade + a firenade.

Seekers get a firenade nevertheless but that's to balance the game because it's not easy to play as a seeker if you're not proficient.

Hider spectating was removed to reduce speckilling but I have heard feedback that players indeed do not like it that much. We can disable that if needed.

telegun was added as a bonus for the hiders due to the above changes making it slightly harder. Yes you can teleport to places where RPG players have boosted themselves or such, but the fun part in my opinion comes from the fact when you're running away from a seeker and then you use that gun to teleport yourself elsewhere. Seekers were given a taser to further balance that as well. Now if a seeker would have a telegun, that would render RPG/M4 completely useless because at the moment you do have possibilities to shoot the seeker off when he's boosting himself or such, but then you'll just unbalance the game because if there's a couple of seekers and you go to shop roof, they can teleport up there right from the start of the game.

Hiders have m4 to slow down the seeker. Taser was made to bring more balance plus it's a one-off trade with 5 bullets (and mind you, pistol is not an accurate gun).

if this is my server, if i do not leave him so neglectful where is the attention like the past? remember @Janno you leave responsibility to negligent people, all their actions are a joke
First, I don't tolerate people calling our team negligent, second, you're a part of that negligent team. Third, what actions from them is a joke?

Okay @anthrax since you asked me to respond to this thread I will.

I don't think you understand how much effort the 3D team is putting into this game for everyone.
In my opinion being innovative is great, brings new stuff to the game and yes maybe some changes are not so great as others. But remember the end-goal is always to improve and creating a better experience for us.

And we are giving players the freedom to post a thread when they have feedback. Where we also listen to the players, for example you are saying we are a joke and neglectfull while we put alot of effort for you to enjoy the game.
Even Janno his response shows he wants to listen to your feedback and discuss a suitable solution for everyone.

Behind the scenes alot more happens which you don't always see. So telling us we are a joke and neglectfull is really disrespectfull on your part.

Okay @anthrax since you asked me to respond to this thread I will.

I don't think you understand how much effort the 3D team is putting into this game for everyone.
In my opinion being innovative is great, brings new stuff to the game and yes maybe some changes are not so great as others. But remember the end-goal is always to improve and creating a better experience for us.

And we are giving players the freedom to post a thread when they have feedback. Where we also listen to the players, for example you are saying we are a joke and neglectfull while we put alot of effort for you to enjoy the game.
Even Janno his response shows he wants to listen to your feedback and discuss a suitable solution for everyone.

Behind the scenes alot more happens which you don't always see. So telling us we are a joke and neglectfull is really disrespectfull on your part.
from my point of view i did not mean that what i meant is he who owns rcon he does a lot of abuse, for example, two days ago the server had two grenades and MC NOT GOOD what i mean is there are not enough bosses to solve these problems what i mean the server is empty and in a mess no one cares no one plays
and im sorry if i misunderstood my point of view,

Last edited:
Ok so let me go over the comments now

May I ask what's the pleasure of running away with an RPG having a quite heavy lead from a seeker trying to chase you down?
What I would propose is that if the RPG speeddrain is at the moment too high (it's 20sec runtime), we can increase that. I wouldn't disable the command altogether.
dat is geweldig
Players do have a choice. Firenade was modified based on the comments brought up by others as well. When it was enabled for everyone, everyone used firenade. Now think if you have 2 seekers, you have a firenade and one of them has MM1, that's a total of 5 speedaltering elements. Then you have 10 hiders who all have a firenade and one of them has an M4 with 3 speedaltering bullets and one of them has an RPG which already gives you a speedboost. Throw them in a timed manner and you just overcomplicate seeking which by the way is already quite complex.

Fire nades weren't removed entirely anyhow. What was done is that random hiders get firenades instead and the firenades which will be handed out will correspond to the seeker count (so if there are 2 seekers, then 2 firenades will be handed out to hiders). It's more like a bonus because some hiders will then be able to have a flash/smoke/frag grenade + a firenade.

Seekers get a firenade nevertheless but that's to balance the game because it's not easy to play as a seeker if you're not proficient.
what i mean is adding it in this way so that everyone can have it and so the game becomes more balanced 1652292236995.png
Hider spectating was removed to reduce speckilling but I have heard feedback that players indeed do not like it that much. We can disable that if needed.
that is great! i hope you let it go
telegun was added as a bonus for the hiders due to the above changes making it slightly harder. Yes you can teleport to places where RPG players have boosted themselves or such, but the fun part in my opinion comes from the fact when you're running away from a seeker and then you use that gun to teleport yourself elsewhere. Seekers were given a taser to further balance that as well. Now if a seeker would have a telegun, that would render RPG/M4 completely useless because at the moment you do have possibilities to shoot the seeker off when he's boosting himself or such, but then you'll just unbalance the game because if there's a couple of seekers and you go to shop roof, they can teleport up there right from the start of the game.

Hiders have m4 to slow down the seeker. Taser was made to bring more balance plus it's a one-off trade with 5 bullets (and mind you, pistol is not an accurate gun).
i agree with you, but it would be better to remove them, the game will become more balanced and fair. when i get them, i throw them immediately because it is boring and also some people do this what if hiders has rbg,m4 with nade he want and seeker has MM1 with nade he want that's fair
First, I don't tolerate people calling our team negligent, second, you're a part of that negligent team. Third, what actions from them is a joke?
i replied to this in a post power
regards,
anthrax

@Janno ohh fuck i forget smth in this post real i was thought i will type it in post lemme pog
the topic is:
everyone play cage. if server has 25 players or more hence we will see giltch in cage .and if player his pc 1ram or 2ram hhhh his pc will explode. and that command in server not fair.
regards,
anthrax

In the scenario where spectating is open for everyone, speckilling should be accepted and blue team can be locked at the last 30 (+/-) seconds. Untill those last 30 seconds, everyone should just keep moving positions in order to stay alive.

I would not go back to how it was, speckilling will be a big problem again.

Can make poll for the players, see what they want more?
Chance of getting speckilled for approx. 1 minute and being able to spectate all, or not getting speckilled and cant watch hider.

what we can do is maybe this - we reenable spectating both teams, but if the player has been only spectating hiders (and for more than e.g. 10 seconds), then we don't allow him to enter blue team.

If the player only specced blue team while being dead then allow him to join blue straight away.

just an idea

Back