Updates to the mod

Janno

why let your life be controlled by fairytales
Hello,

We've implemented the following fixes / changes to the mod, feel free to give feedback:

New: Taser gun. Every round there's a random chance that a seeker gets a taser gun (the chance is shared with telegun. If hiders get a telegun, seeks won't get a taser and v.v.). The gun itself tases the player for approx 2-3 seconds and makes it impossible for them to move.
Change: Ban with duration. Now when you ban a player, you can specify the duration for how long they are banned.
!ban 1Head reason OR !ban 1Head eom reason=> Devil gets banned until End of Map. That means that after you move on to the next map, Devil gets automatically unbanned.
!ban 1Head XXXdYYhZZm reason - specifies the duration (relative to today) how long Devil will be banned for. You can specify only one param (e.g. !ban 1Head 10m reason => 1Head gets banned for 10 minutes) or all 3, up to you. Max ban duration is 365 days. d stands for days, h for hours, m for minutes.
Works for both normal bans and subnetbans.
NB - there is no unlimited ban available any more. If you don't specify the date or you exceed the maxBanDuration variable (which is 365 for us), the server defaults it to end of map.

New: roundtimelimit
. Now you can specify roundtimelimit with an admin command !rtl.
New: rollercoaster. Now our admins can figure out non-abusive ways why to use command !c /adm rollercoaster. kekw
Fix: RPG speeddrain. There was a bug when a player had low FPS that the RPG speeddrain did not work. That is now fixed.

Please leave your feedback about the taser gun in this thread, whether it's not enough, whether it's enough, whether you want something different or whatever.

BR;
Janno

Look,

this is the dumbest fucking idea ive ever heard, legit you should quit whilst youre ahead, idiot,

JOKE LMFAO, GOT YOU IN THE FIRST HALF

I like it, we need some shit that the other servers dont have, well i mean they got something we dont have, its called wallhack lel. But yeah good ideas lads, creative.

Brilliant work done by you lads, hats off as always! 🎩🌟

I can't wait to try the taser gun as well as the remaining features.

Max ban duration is 365 days. d stands for days, h for hours, m for minutes.
LMAO, all gangsta till I get banned for a whole damn year KEKL

New admin command: girly we added a command that changes player gender/identity to female works in seekers and all gametypes teams, !girly /adm girly

power's idea lmao

Keep this shit out of public threads. If you want to fuck around there’s a thread where you can discuss it

Back