Painx And Kid

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least we acknowledge that its always THAT one side which get monitored .
it's not, you saw how I defended you when that idiot splash started bullshitting.

And kid liking it while he knows perfectly well how much bullshit we tolerated before we took action....

It's all fun and games until the joke is about your race/beliefs isn't it?
Hhhhhhhhhhhhh classic case of:
"The pot calling the kettle black"

I receive daily insults in server. On forums sometimes (check all deleted posts in my profile page - small example).
Never cried about shit. (Thread>we leave if he doesnt get kick hammer)

I reported month ago about something personal some1 said about me, via pm to Morad and Islam.
They decided to ignore. or seemingly laugh about it (which other choices there are? )

I have never insulted religion, racial or someone personally (show me proof otherwise).

I was asking simply and being very serious - if i was wrong/did get warned ? What can i do forward to avoid the same mistakes i did (or Kid).
Yet you come here and take a shot directly at me out of context (pretty similar to what i have reported to Islam/Morad).

i guess you feel well protected to make this direct racial comment unless you would stay quiet.
imagine for example what would happen if i say something about your race? What would happen?

it's not, you saw how I defended you when that idiot splash started bullshitting.

And kid liking it while he knows perfectly well how much bullshit we tolerated before we took action....
the term - "defending you" pretty amusing and defines the state of 3d today.
telling the truth = "defending"

I reported month ago about something personal some1 said about me, via pm to Morad and Islam.
They decided to ignore. or seemingly laugh about it
Let's come clear, when i was informed that you got insulted i pm'd you with this message because i don't accept such behaviours

IMG_20240408_143645.jpg

I have never insulted religion
Then what are you calling that

IMG_20240408_143625.jpg

What can i do forward to avoid the same mistakes i did
Respect to be respected maybe

i guess you feel well protected to make this direct racial comment unless you would stay quiet
Im been general for years now never had bad intentions to anyone and i know what im saying, we had staff members who got demoted for bad things they done so im not untouchable, the way i responded to you to make you feel how it's like when you bullshit other's race

Let's come clear, when i was informed that you got insulted i pm'd you with this message because i don't accept such behaviours

View attachment 6160

Then what are you calling that

View attachment 6161

Respect to be respected maybe

Im been general for years now never had bad intentions to anyone and i know what im saying, we had staff members who got demoted for bad things they done so im not untouchable, the way i responded to you to make you feel how it's like when you bullshit other's race
I reported remix and dracula for !ro and mute me. Not insults. Gather ur facts right.

I believe in free speech everyday ppl swear me. Saying hitler love me/israel dead/admin said i shouldve djing in October 7th slaughter party.. and those kind of stuff. Rarely muted anyone. (I can remember one time dracula insults my family)
As i told to Morad and Islam month ago:
Screenshot_2024-04-08-17-54-21-411_com.android.chrome.jpg

The fact of the matter you arranged pfl list of what your mob getting offended by telling the whole story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back